2021, a Look Back
January 02, 2022
2021 was a collection of memories, some more plesant than others. Throughout it, I grew as a person.
As we're onto the next calendar year, I wanted to take a second to reflect on the past year.
- Gave my first talk at a meetup (Prisma Meetup #7)
- Switched to Arch Linux
- Riced my desktop
- Built my own PC (Ryzen 7, 16GB RAM)
- Got started with AP Comp Sci A
- Reached 75 followers on GitHub
- Ended with a total of 550+ followers on my blog
- Redesigned my portfolio in Next.js
- Created my first npm library
- Created my first React library
- Got much better at TypeScript
- Got better at designing in Figma
- Started learning Java
- Explored Svelte
- My desktop tour got over a thousand views on YouTube
- Redesigned my teacher's website
- Participated in my first hackathon
- Started redesigning apps
- Visited family and friends back in India
- Bought a new phone
- Made lots of new friends :)
- Started playing video games again
- Hit 650 followers on Instagram
- Created a Linkedin
- Grew somewhat of a beard
2021 was a bizzare year to say the least, filled with an assortment of memories, some of which I hope to cherish one day.
Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while you might miss it. Wishing y'all the best of luck for 2022. Cheers.